EFT level 3 training course - EFT International approved
Two-day training with pre-read material plus two follow-up sessions via an interactive webinar. Contact time - 20 hours.
Extending level 2 theory and practice for more in-depth work for self and others. Training to level 3 is followed by a post-course exam, case studies, and mentoring for those who wish to gain EFT advanced practitioner certification.
This course is suitable for level 2 students or certified EFT practitioners with some experience who are ready to expand their understanding and knowledge base.
We welcome students who have previously trained with other trainers.
Discounts are available for people who want to repeat a level of training.
Trainers: This course is run by Phoenix EFT Therapies and Training. Christine Sutton and Philip Davis are experienced EFTI registered and accredited Master Trainers and Master of Trainers of Trainers in EFT. All courses conform to the current EFTI guidelines for content and are certificated.
Two-day training: 10 am-5.30 pm both days, plus a minimum of four hours post-course group webinars.
Course fee: £320
Further fees for those who wish to gain certification and accreditation with EFT International at the advanced practitioner level.
Online multiple-choice test: £20.00, payable to EFTi when you are ready to take the test.
Marking fee for casework: £75, payable to Phoenix EFT when you are ready to your submit case studies.
Attendance at supervision day: £60, payable to Phoenix EFT when you are ready to book for the day.
The annual fee for EFTI membership at Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner Level is £45.
- student-student interactive practical sessions where you can practice new techniques on each other and then share results and insights with the group
- Q/A sessions
- a brief review of level 2 topics as required by students
- discussion of difficult cases
- ongoing personal awareness and self-work
- a model of client’s issues
- new approaches to issues
- uncovering and working with core/limiting beliefs
- borrowing benefits demonstrations/group work
- more on getting past PR
- more on choices
- reframes - healing by shifting the viewpoint
- body language/eye movements - how to read what your client isn’t saying
- the significance of visual/auditory/kinaesthetic modes of interaction
- use of submodalities in therapy
- use of voice/language
- altered states of consciousness
- the emotional scale in therapy practice
- the place of love and forgiveness in healing
- unlocking repressed emotions and 'forgotten' issues
- working with complex conditions - psychological disorders, physical diseases, and conditions, addictions, phobias, and allergies
- protective distancing techniques
- working with parts
- advanced techniques
- more on testing
- legal considerations of therapy practice
- explanation of CPD requirements
- information on supervision sessions
We also include lots of tips and hints on handling clients and working with their issues, lots of examples from our own experiences, and demonstrations of new techniques as they are introduced.
Training is done in small groups of four-six people so that everyone can fully participate. We offer a full back-up and advice service to all students for as long as they need it, plus mentoring and CPD opportunities.
Hosted by Christine Sutton
We offer quality training in EFT and Reiki to the best standards available. Our courses are relaxed and informal and the group size is a maximum of six so that each person can receive as much attention and support as they need. We fully support all of our students during training and afterwards.