EFT Level 3 training
Online EFT Level 3 training course - EFT International approved
This online course is exactly equivalent to our in-person training course for EFT Level 3.
- Course delivered via Zoom.
- Three hours pre-reading plus 19 hours contact time delivered in six three-hour modules.
- Course fee: £320
Extending level 2 theory and practice for more in-depth work for self and others.
This course is suitable for level 2 students or certified EFT practitioners with some experience who are ready to expand their understanding and knowledge base.
We welcome students who have previously trained with other trainers. Discounts are available for people who want to repeat a level of training.
About the trainers
This course is run by Phoenix EFT Therapies and Training.
Christine Sutton and Philip Davis are experienced EFTI registered and accredited Master Trainers and Master of Trainers of Trainers in EFT. All courses conform to the current EFTI guidelines for content and are certificated.
- Student-student interactive practical sessions where you can practice new techniques on each other and then share results and insights with the group
- a brief review of Level 2 topics as required by students
- discussion of difficult cases
- ongoing personal awareness and self-work
- a model of client’s issues
- new approaches to issues
- uncovering and working with core/limiting beliefs
- borrowing benefits demonstrations/group work
- more on getting past PR
- more about reframes - healing by shifting the viewpoint
- body language/eye movements - how to read what your client isn’t saying
- the significance of visual/auditory/kinaesthetic modes of interaction
- use of submodalities in therapy
- use of voice/language
- altered states of consciousness
- the emotional scale in therapy practice
- the place of love and forgiveness in healing
- unlocking repressed emotions and “forgotten” issues
- working with complex conditions - psychological disorders, physical diseases and conditions, addictions, phobias, allergies
- protective distancing techniques
- working with parts and inner children
- advanced techniques
- more on testing
- legal considerations of therapy practice
We also include lots of tips and hints on handling clients and working with their issues, lots of examples from our own experiences, and demonstrations of new techniques as they are introduced.
Training is done in small groups of four to six people so that everyone can fully participate. We offer a full backup and advice service to all students for as long as they need it, plus mentoring and CPD opportunities.
Professional certification at Advanced EFT practitioner level: Training to Level 3 is followed by a post-course exam, case studies, and mentoring for those who wish to gain EFT Advanced Practitioner certification.
We offer a post-course mentoring for certification package for £225 to cover all of these activities.
Hosted by Christine Sutton
We offer quality training in EFT and Reiki to the best standards available. Our courses are relaxed and informal and the group size is a maximum of six so that each person can receive as much attention and support as they need. We fully support all of our students during training and afterwards.