EFT level 1 training, AAMET approved
Date & Time:20th - 21st January 2018, 10am - 5.30pm
Location:92 Castle Lane
- Find an event in your area
The foundations of emotional freedom technique (EFT) theory and practice for self-work and beginning to work with other people.
Venue: Solihull, near Birmingham.
Two day course, from 10am to 5.30pm both days.
Trainers: Christine Sutton and Philip Davis are experienced AAMET registered and accredited master trainers in EFT. All courses conform to the current AAMET guidelines for content and are certificated.
The level one course is suitable for beginners or those with a limited knowledge of EFT. You will be able to treat yourself, your family, friends or clients and see them gain a brighter outlook as their emotional issues begin to collapse.
For those who intend to go on into professional practice, this training course is just the first step and can be followed a few weeks or months later by level two training, and then certification and accreditation at EFT practitioner level.
Session contents include:
- The theory behind EFT, its history and its links with other holistic therapies such as acupuncture, acupressure and kinesiology.
- Discussion of the range of applications of EFT.
- The basic method of applying the technique to self and to other people.
- Shortcuts and extra techniques.
- Evaluating intensity of issues.
- Isolating issues and aspects and dealing with them.
- Formulation of affirmations for use with the technique.
- How to assess progress with the issue you are tackling.
- How to test whether you have successfully dealt with the problem.
- What it means when no progress is apparent and how to overcome this.
- Demonstrations with borrowing benefits.
- Working with your issues and watching them dissolve, live.
- The importance of self-work.
- Limitations of level one work - where not to go with this level of expertise!
We include tips on how to improve your work, shortcuts to the technique and a view of the more advanced forms of EFT including the cutting edge techniques as they are introduced so that you can grasp the enormous potential of EFT.
About the host
Training by Christine Sutton and Philip Davis. We are both experienced therapists and AAMET accredited master trainers in EFT. Our training courses all conform to the current AAMET syllabus and requirements which offer the best standards for EFT training available in the UK.