EFT combined Level 1 and 2 practitioner programme
EFT Level 1 basic delivered over four Wednesday evenings (6:30pm-9:30pm each day) followed by EFT Level 2 practitioner, delivered over six Wednesdays (6:30pm-9:30pm) from 23rd February to 30th March.
Price of £625 includes:
- 12 hours live training Level 1
- 18 hours live training Level 2
- Additional practice hours
Mindset for a thriving practice module:
- assessment of up to six case studies including observation
- course manuals
- attendance certificates
- one mentoring hour
An early bird offer of £595 paid in full is available until 17th December 2021.
The course follows EFT International Accredited Level 1 and 2 syllabus. Learners will gain knowledge and understanding, and develop practitioner skills, including:
- History of EFT
- Confidentiality and boundaries
- EFT protocols
- Establishing and maintaining rapport
- Relationship with self
- EFT skills and practical applications
- Relationship with client confidentiality, boundaries, physical and psychological health and safety, building rapport and calibration.
- Relationship with self – develop a personal understanding of own skills, abilities, behaviours and areas for development.
- EFT skills and techniques – Movie, Tell the Story, Tearless Trauma, Sneaking up on the Problem.
- Specific issues – pain, weight, addictions
- Law and ethics
- Introduction to Neuro-Lingusitic Programming (NLP) to aid communication and rapport.
To provide as much practice as possible, I have extended the course requirement by an extra three-hour module.
The course includes one on one and group practice. Course numbers are limited to ensure individual attention.
Requirements for accreditation:
- Minimum four case studies – including one self-study and one observed.
- Six hours of supervision – offered one hour every two months.
- 50 hours practice – at least 20 clients, and each session a minimum of 45 minutes.
- EFT International online test – 80% pass required.
Cost of online test payable direct to EFTi. Supervision is charged separately. Times quoted are UK e.g. East Coast America would be 1:30pm-4:30pm.
What other students have said:
“This course was one of the best trainings I’ve done in years. It was a great learning experience, and a great mixture of role plays and knowledge sharing. The immediate feedback after role plays from Janet really helped to sink the material into my own brain. I truly enjoyed all of it but I especially loved the teaching style that Janet used.
“She made the material so easy to understand and I felt engaged the whole entire time, which is not an easy feat in a remote learning environment. Also, this training gave me more awareness around my own personal issues that I am struggling with is invaluable to me.” - MD Psychotherapist
“Very relaxed – excellent environment for learning and sharing issues with like-minded people.” BV – Human Resources Manager
“Passionate teacher – very approachable and caring, lots of realistic examples, very relaxed, lots of experience shared.” CK – GP
For a one to one discussion, book your place at thepositivechangecoach.com.
Hosted by Janet Broughton
A qualified teacher, with Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills Professional Status, a Fellow of the Society for Education & Training, MA Post-16 Education & Training Policy, PGDip Education Management, a teacher in Further, Higher & Community Education 30+ years & an EFT Trainer and DRU Yoga Teacher 10+ years, Janet is a Trainer like no other.