A day workshop introducing auras and training exercises to aid aura sight.
The day covers:
- Introducing the aura.
- Information about the chakras.
- Seeing and feeling the aura.
- Preparing yourself to see, feel and work with auras through meditation.
- Feeling energy fields – exercises to prepare your palms, to feel the energy by yourself; as well as feel the energy with another person.
- Seeing into the fields of energy – exercises to see into the fields of energy on yourself, on another person and on animate and inanimate objects.
- Aura colours and their meanings.
- Learning to control your aura.
- Looking after our auras through visualisation, shamanic and crystal practices.
The cost for the aura workshop is £50. This covers the training, course material, certificate as well as refreshments throughout the day.
You simply need to bring your own lunch and wear comfortable clothes suitable for meditation – weather permitting including outside.
There is a lot to cover on the day. You will be taught by Julia, an experienced Reiki teacher. She sees auras, chakras, etheric ties and energy blocks
Please note there is no guarantee of seeing auras yourself on the day. So far, previous students have. She is simply providing the tools and exercises to aid sight.
She believes we all have gifts remaining from our tribal days – the fun is discovering what they are.
This training workshop is approved by the International Practice of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) as a quality training event and therefore you receive a certificate of attendance.
To secure your place simply call Julia on 07931 337941. There are limited numbers and this event always proves very popular.
Julia has a successful private alternative health practice with clients from across the North West and remotely the world. She is a fully qualified Reiki Master and can trace her Reiki training heritage back to the original founder, Usui in Japan and teaches Reiki to Master Level. She loves her work and is regularly featured in the national media.