Aromatherapy with children
Date & Time:16th March 2018, 9.30am - 4pm
Location:Shirley Price Aromatherapy Ltd
8 Hawley Road
- Find an event in your area
6 hours CPD
Aromatherapy with children – the aim of the workshop is to explore the beneficial use of essential oils in the treatment of children. The course is suitable for both qualified aromatherapists and anyone with an interest in natural medicine for children.
- Why use aromatherapy and essential oils with children?
- Probiotics versus antibiotics and the definition of essential oils.
- Blending for children - quantities, dilution, hydrosols and carrier oils.
- General safety and contraindications.
- Common conditions and recipes - making a blend.
- Running a children’s clinic.
- First Aid Kit - essential oils for the home.
Please contact Louise or Alison at Shirley Price Aromatherapy at Ascent for an enrolment form to reserve your place as spaces are limited.
At the end of the day you will receive a certificate of achievement.
You will be presented with a folder with all the course notes for the day's workshop in a presentation folder.