Aromatherapy with children
Date & Time:28th April 2018, 9.30am - 4pm
Cost:£105.00 including light lunch and refreshments
Newcastle under Lyme
- Find an event in your area
Course outline for aromatherapy and children.
The aim of the workshop is to explore the benefit of using essential oils in the treatment of children. The course is suitable for both qualified aromatherapists and anyone with an interest in natural medicine for children.
The workshop will cover:
- why to use aromatherapy and essential oils with children
- probiotics versus antibiotics and the definition of essential oils
- blending for children - quantities, dilution, hydrosols & carrier oils
- methods of application including massage, absorption and inhalation
- general safety and contraindications
- common conditions and recipes - making a blend
- running a children’s clinic
- first aid kit - essential oils for the home
About the host
Penny Howell, a highly experienced complementary therapist and tutor.
The venue is 'the world famous' Shirley Price International School of Aromatherapy - founder of IFPA.
Penny's complementary therapy practice has been established for over 24 years and provides CPD and diploma training courses at Ascent-therapies.co.uk Newcastle under Lyme.