Aromatherapy with children
8 Hawley Road
Course outline for aromatherapy and children.
The aim of the workshop is to explore the benefit of using essential oils in the treatment of children. The course is suitable for both qualified aromatherapists and anyone with an interest in natural medicine for children.
The workshop will cover:
- why to use aromatherapy and essential oils with children
- probiotics versus antibiotics and the definition of essential oils
- blending for children - quantities, dilution, hydrosols & carrier oils
- methods of application including massage, absorption and inhalation
- general safety and contraindications
- common conditions and recipes - making a blend
- running a children’s clinic
- first aid kit - essential oils for the home
About Ascent Therapies
Penny Howell, a highly experienced complementary therapist and tutor.
Shirley Price International School of Aromatherapy - founder of IFPA.
All 1 day courses are FHT accredited 6 CPD hours
Penny's has 25 years experience and provides CPD and Level 4 Diploma in Aromatherapy