Aromatherapy for children
Date & Time:16th March 2018, 9.30am - 4pm
Location:Shirley Price Aromatherapy Ltd
- Find an event in your area
A relaxed and enjoyable day open to qualified and unqualified therapists. ( 6hrs CPD)
Exploring the wide range of conditions which can be helped by aromatherapy and essential oils.
- discuss the definition of aromatherapy with briefly focusing on its development from 180000BC until now
- discover six safe essential oils to use with children
- methods of use and subtle aromatherapy
- mixing and blending creams lotions and massage oils
- practice massage techniques for common conditions
About the host
Ascent Therapies are hosting this event, the tutor is Penny Howell who worked in complementary medicine for over 24 years and has taught in adult community learning for about 16 years.
This year Penny will also being teaching at the 'Shirley Price' International School of Aromatherapy in Hinckley.