Five places to put crystals
Everything on this planet is made from energy, carrying with it a specific vibration. Healers who work with crystals know the therapeutic energies these small coloured stones carry.
If you’ve never worked with crystals before and want to learn more about what a healer could offer you, do take five minutes to read our crystal therapy page.
If you already own your own crystals, read on! Below we look at five places you can put your crystals to reap the benefits all day long.
1. In your bedroom – Crystals are great for absorbing negative energies and may even encourage you to relax and sleep better. Pop an amethyst or selenite crystal in your bedroom (known for promoting restful sleep) and wake up feeling refreshed.
2. By your computer – Electrical equipment like computers and tablets give out electrical magnetic energy. Some healers believe this could have a detrimental effect on your own energy, so placing a crystal nearby is recommended.
3. In your pocket – Many people find the easiest way to incorporate crystals into their lives is to carry them on their person. Wear jewellery infused with crystals, or simply carry one in your pocket.
4. On your yoga mat – If you meditate or practice yoga, crystals can help you quieten your mind. Pop a rose quartz on your yoga mat to help open your heart centre.
5. In your bathroom – An indulgent bath is an easy way to practice self-care, so why not invite your crystals to the pamper party? Place them next to your favourite aromatherapy candle, or you could even add them into your bath to infuse the water with healing properties.
Where else do you put your crystals? Give us a tweet and let us know!
Find a crystal therapist
All therapists are verified professionals.