Why you should try reflexology
- Reflexology is effective in promoting relaxation; it is popular among those who do not necessarily have time to relax in their daily life.
- Reflexology is a holistic therapy. It works to balance the whole body and help it work effectively to repair, recover and prevent disease.
- Reflexology is a great way to relieve tension in the body.
- The therapy is known to help improve circulation in the body, in particular the legs and feet.
- Reflexology can help the body detoxify; it is often recommended you drink plenty of water after a session to flush out the toxins.
- It can give the immune system a boost by jump-starting the body’s ability to self-heal.
- Reflexology is deeply relaxing and is therefore effective in improving sleep. Many people report having an improved sleeping pattern after treatment.
- While reflexology is a physical therapy, it can also affect a person emotionally. By allowing yourself to experience an hour-long session, your mind is able to calm and slow down.
- It is common for people to report feeling sluggish – this is often your body giving you a sign that it could be working better. The balancing effect of reflexology means that you will often feel re-energised and re-vitalised after a session.
Find a reflexologist
All therapists are verified professionals.