12 healing powers of yoga
- Yoga is a spiritual practice that softens your mind and makes it more open to new ideas and feelings.
- Practicing yoga enables you to stay in touch with your feelings so that you can put your own needs first.
- Many people do yoga to gain clarity on things they experience each day - helping to clear their minds of stress and everyday pressures.
- Yoga can provide a means to overcome negative inner-dialogue and become a stronger person mentally and physically.
- It also provides healing tools to help you cope with stressful life events.
- Yoga can make you aware of tension in your body, so that you can learn to let it go.
- By attending a yoga class you have the opportunity to meet new, interesting, like-minded people.
- With lots of different styles of yoga available, you are sure to find the right one that fits your fitness level and interests.
- Yoga supports you to make healthier food choices.
- Relaxing at the end of a class triggers the healing wisdom that lies in your body.
- Regular practice can greatly improve physical strength, flexibility and mobility.
- Yoga heals by helping you to reconnect with your inner-self and your heart.
Find a yoga therapist
All therapists are verified professionals.