Zosia Dabrowska BSc (Hons) SportRehab4all
I am a fully qualified Sport Rehabilitation Therapist. I can offer a professional and friendly service in the comfort of your own home. I seek to provide all patients, regardless of their age and ability, with manual therapy for wide range of musculoskeletal conditions. So if your pain or injury affects your sport, work or daily activities, please contact me to discuss your condition or to simply make an appointment.
Treatment available includes:
- Deep tissue and Sport massage therapy
- Myofascial release and Trigger Point therapy
- Joint mobilisation
- Exercise therapy (specific strength and flexibility training)
- Postural correction and re-education
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Event treatment support
- Strapping and Taping (Rocktape level 1)
Training, qualifications & experience
Sport Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)
RockDoc Level 1
Certificate in Swedish Massage (QCF)
Certificate in Sport Massage Therapy (QCF)
Initial assessment and treatment £35.
Treatments - £30 per hour.
Maps & Directions