DR. Y JEON, Master Of Chiropractic, Bachelor Of Medicine, Dip. TCM, MBCA, MBMAS
61 West End Road
023 8043 7074
Welcome to the Chiropractic & Complementary Medical Centre.
The Centre was founded in Southampton by Dr Yoon Jeon, who has been providing safe, friendly & professional Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine healthcare in the UK and Far East Countries for over 15 years.
Dr. Jeon is a highly qualified & fully registered Chiropractor and Doctor of Oriental (Chinese) Medicine - Acupuncturist and Herbalist.
Our "Integrated Healthcare" is a unique concept in healthcare where Dr Jeon has blended these complementary medical systems, to produce safe and effective treatments for each patient's specific needs and to focus on relieving the root cause, not just the symptoms.
Patients are also taught preventative methods and encouraged to participate in their own healthcare and help the body, wherever possible, to heal itself.
Can our unique approach to health care help you? We've helped many Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester, Fareham, Portsmouth and even Dorset-area residents who went from Health Professional to Health Professional and finally found results in our Centre.
Come to us for all your healthcare problems.
It's Your Life... Live it in Health!
Training, qualifications & experience
DR. JEON, YOON SEONG
Chiropractor and Doctor of Oriental (Chinese) Medicine
Professional Titles and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Acupuncture
- Doctor of Chinese Medicine
- Master of Chiropractic (AECC England, 2006)
- PGCert. in Professional Development - Chiropractic (Bournemouth, 2005)
- Bachelor of Neuromusculoskeletal Science (Portsmouth, 2004)
- Certificate in Complementary Medicine (Southampton, 2003)
- PGCert. in Advanced Clinical Practice - Medicine (Heilongjiang, 1999)
- Certificate in Prof. Acupuncturist - A Level (Int. Proficiency Exam, 1998)
- Diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine (Guangzhou,1998)
- Bachelor of Medicine (Guangzhou,1998)
- General Chiropractic Council
- British Chiropractic Association
- British Medical Acupuncture Society
- College Of Chiropractors
- European Chiropractors' Union
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Of Korea Association
- Korean Chiropractic Doctor Association
Dr Jeon, Principal practitioner, is a fully qualified and highly experienced specialist in Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine and his practice focuses on a holistic approach, together with the latest scientific research data and treatments, designed to help cure a variety of conditions to ensure your well-being.
Other available therapies
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Western Herbal Medicine
|Chiropractic / Acupuncture|
|Initial Consultation Including:
- Full Examination (Neurological, Orthopaedic & Physical)
- Report Of Findings
|Initial Consultation & Prescription||£39|
|Follow-Up Consultation & Prescription||£19|
|Prescribed Herbal Medicine (140g / 2-3 weeks dose)||£35|
|Initial Consultation, Full Assessment And Six Sessions
- Help With Addictions
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss / Appetite Suppressant
We only prescribe Herbal Medicine after consultation with our qualified Herbalist and all herbal products are supplied by approved suppliers of the Register of Herbal Medicine in the UK - this is to ensure the best quality healthcare for our patients.
We are able to accept cards, cash or cheque. We will happily print you receipts for your treatments if you require them e.g. for your health insurance company.
This Centre is recognised by Bupa, AXA/PPP, SimplyHealth, PruHealth, WPA, CIGNA, Aviva and most Private Health Insurance Companies - some of whom may require a referral from your GP or pre-authorisation from your insurers. Please check with your insurer before your appointment.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions