Vishal Kohli BAMS, PGPP, PGDKP
32 Friar Street
I am Vishal Kohli (BAMS, PGPP, PGDKP) and I have a long-standing passion for Ayurveda. I am currently a consultant at Ayurveda Retreat. Before that I worked as the Head of Ayurveda at the W S Kohli Memorial Hospital in Pune.
Prior to that appointment, I was Ayurvedic Consultant at the Ayurvedic Spa and Wellness Centre at the Taj Exotica Resort and Spa in the Maldives where I had a number of high-profile international clients. I am also an experienced instructor in Ayurvedic therapeutic treatments and a full member of the Ayurvedic Practitioners Association of UK.
I regularly conduct bespoke training in Ayurveda for various clients. I have also regularly contributed articles on Ayurveda for leading UK magazines and websites, and have also held workshops and seminars at various industry events in the UK.
1. Rheumatoid Arthritis & Hypothyroid: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/Jagruti.html
2. Stress / Fatigue: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/Barbara_Testimonial.html
3. Weight / Sleep / Heart burn / Blocked Sinuses: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/derek.html
4. Joint Pains / Sleep / Chronic Cough / Fatigue: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/mrsh.html
5. Chronic Sinusitis / Constipation / Chronic Back Pain / Thrush: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/MrsC_Testimonial.html
6. Emotional Instability / Migraines / Digestion / Pre-menstrual Tension: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/Mary_Testimonial.html
1. Fibromyalgia / High Cholesterol / Pre-menstrual-Sleep-Digestive issues - http://www.icontact-archive.com/_Eh3ZeLN7M5OeJl3KSSVngvRkXxWTUZe?w=2
2. Psoriatic Arthritis/ Obesity/ High cholesterol/High Blood pressure - http://www.icontact-archive.com/_Eh3ZeLN7M5OeJl3KSSVnh4rTBYWFYKp?w=2
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from the Bharati Vidyapeeth University in Pune, India.
And also a Post-graduate in Ayurvedic detoxification techniques called Panchkarma from the prestigious Pune University in India.
I am also a Yoga Therapist, having trained at Vidyapeeth University in Pune, India.
For an Ayurvedic Consultation we charge £50 for a initial consultation and £30 for a follow up, which would include useful advice on Ayurvedic herbal remedies, Ayurvedic massge based therapies, Detoxification, Yoga, diet and lifestyle recommendations.
Ayurvedic herbal remedies can cost between £30 - £50 for a month.
I also conduct therapeutic tailor made programmes as per the result intended; the price is dependent on the individuals needs.
For a Panchakarma Detoxification Therapy for 8 days it is £750 and 14 days £1400 which includes Ayurvedic herbal remedies, Ayurvedic massage based therapies, Detoxification, Yoga/ diet and lifestyle recommendations for a month to 2 months
For a more detailed price list of our services please visit my website at
In my spare time, I like to practice Yoga, which I also teach.
Please check the below links, where you can read testimonial from my clients:
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions