Vishal Kohli BAMS, PGPP, PGDKP
32 Friar Street
I am Vishal Kohli (BAMS, PGPP, PGDKP) and I have a long-standing passion for Ayurveda. I am currently a consultant at Ayurveda Retreat. Before that I worked as the Head of Ayurveda at the W S Kohli Memorial Hospital in Pune.
Prior to that appointment, I was Ayurvedic Consultant at the Ayurvedic Spa and Wellness Centre at the Taj Exotica Resort and Spa in the Maldives where I had a number of high-profile international clients. I am also an experienced instructor in Ayurvedic therapeutic treatments and a full member of the Ayurvedic Practitioners Association of UK.
I regularly conduct bespoke training in Ayurveda for various clients. I have also regularly contributed articles on Ayurveda for leading UK magazines and websites, and have also held workshops and seminars at various industry events in the UK.
1. Rheumatoid Arthritis & Hypothyroid: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/Jagruti.html
2. Stress / Fatigue: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/Barbara_Testimonial.html
3. Weight / Sleep / Heart burn / Blocked Sinuses: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/derek.html
4. Joint Pains / Sleep / Chronic Cough / Fatigue: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/mrsh.html
5. Chronic Sinusitis / Constipation / Chronic Back Pain / Thrush: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/MrsC_Testimonial.html
6. Emotional Instability / Migraines / Digestion / Pre-menstrual Tension: http://www.ayurveda-retreat.co.uk/Mary_Testimonial.html
1. Fibromyalgia / High Cholesterol / Pre-menstrual-Sleep-Digestive issues - http://www.icontact-archive.com/_Eh3ZeLN7M5OeJl3KSSVngvRkXxWTUZe?w=2
2. Psoriatic Arthritis/ Obesity/ High cholesterol/High Blood pressure - http://www.icontact-archive.com/_Eh3ZeLN7M5OeJl3KSSVnh4rTBYWFYKp?w=2
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from the Bharati Vidyapeeth University in Pune, India.
And also a Post-graduate in Ayurvedic detoxification techniques called Panchkarma from the prestigious Pune University in India.
I am also a Yoga Therapist, having trained at Vidyapeeth University in Pune, India.
For an Ayurvedic Consultation we charge £50 for a initial consultation and £30 for a follow up, which would include useful advice on Ayurvedic herbal remedies, Ayurvedic massge based therapies, Detoxification, Yoga, diet and lifestyle recommendations.
Ayurvedic herbal remedies can cost between £30 - £50 for a month.
I also conduct therapeutic tailor made programmes as per the result intended; the price is dependent on the individuals needs.
For a Panchakarma Detoxification Therapy for 8 days it is £750 and 14 days £1400 which includes Ayurvedic herbal remedies, Ayurvedic massage based therapies, Detoxification, Yoga/ diet and lifestyle recommendations for a month to 2 months
For a more detailed price list of our services please visit my website at
In my spare time, I like to practice Yoga, which I also teach.
Please check the below links, where you can read testimonial from my clients:
Maps & Directions