6 Church Road
Kingston Natural Health Centre
31 Old London Road
Kingston Upon Thames
07957 985 622
I am a qualified and experienced acupuncturist working in Kingston and Teddington.
Acupuncture is widely considered to be beneficial for a range of conditions and is often used in conjunction with western medicine. I practice Traditional Chinese medicine combining this with elements of Japanese acupuncture.
I am particularly interested in providing pre-conceptional support to women and their partners and working with pregnancy. I am also able to offer support with a wide range of conditions including stress, insomnia, headaches, aches and pains and digestive complaints.
I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council, The Acupuncture Fertility Network and The Acupuncture Childbirth Team.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Acupuncture BSc (hons), Lic Ac - London College of Traditional Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for gynaecology and fertility - Jani White
- Acupuncture for PCOS and endometriosis - Jani White
- Understanding and treating endometriosis - Giovanni Maciocia
- Eight Extraordinary vessels in fertility - Jani White
- Acupuncture in obstetrics - Jani White
- The ten months of gestation - Debra Betts & Sebine Whilms
- Pregnancy and childbirth - Debra Betts, Sarah Budd & Jani White
- Turning breech babies with acupuncture and moxibustion
- Japanese acupuncture for children - Stephen Birch
- Japanese moxibustion - Marian Fixler
Other qualifications include:
- Pilates exercise
I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council (MBAcC)
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions