Kingston Natural Health Centre
31 Old London Road
Kingston Upon Thames
Neal's Yard Remedies
15 King Street
07957 985 622
I am a qualified and experienced acupuncturist working within Surrey and South West London.
Acupuncture is widely considered to be beneficial for a range of conditions and is often used in conjunction with western medicine. I practice Traditional Chinese medicine combining this with elements of Japanese acupuncture.
I am particularly interested in providing pre-conceptional support to women and their partners and working with pregnancy. I am also able to offer support with a wide range of conditions including stress, insomnia, headaches, pain and digestive complaints.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Acupuncture BSc (hons), Lic Ac - London College of Traditional Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for gynaecology and fertility - Jani White
- Acupuncture for PCOS and endometriosis - Jani White
- Understanding and treating endometriosis - Giovanni Maciocia
- Eight Extraordinary vessels in fertility - Jani White
- Acupuncture in obstetrics - Jani White
- The ten months of gestation - Debra Betts & Sebine Whilms
- Pregnancy and childbirth - Debra Betts, Sarah Budd & Jani White
- Turning breech babies with acupuncture and moxibustion
- Japanese acupuncture for children - Stephen Birch
- Japanese moxibustion - Marian Fixler
Other qualifications include:
- Pilates exercise
I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council (MBAcC)
Areas of therapy I deal with
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.