0131 449 7010 / 0779 639 6334
I have been practising Massage Therapy since 2007 from my home clinic. I offer remedial massage to ease tension, improve mobility and reduce pain. I help people recover faster after injuries, surgery and certain medical conditions. I also offer sports massage to help keep the athlete injury free and on top of their game whether they are competitive or exercise for general fitness. To help the people with busy lifestyles I offer relaxing Swedish massage and Hot Stone Massage. Please visit my web page for more information.
I am fully insured and I am registered with the Complementary Therapist Association and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Holistic Massage - The Edinburgh Therapy Academy
- Seated Acupressure Massage - The Academy of On-site Massage
- Remedial and Sports Massage - Scottish Massage Schools
- Dorn Method and Breuss Massage - The UK Dorn Method Centre
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage -Gateway Workshops
- Postnatal Massage Therapy -Knotstressed Therapies, Edinburgh
Accredited register membership
Sports, Remedial and Swedish Massage
75 mins: £40
60 mins: £35
45 mins: £30
Hot Stone Massage
60 mins: £42
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions