0131 449 7010 / 0779 639 6334
I have been a massage therapist since 2007 and offer a wide range of massage therapies to help a wide range of people with day to day stress, aches and pains or simply time to relax.
Remedial massage helps ease tension, improve mobility and reduce pain. I help people recover faster after injuries, surgery and certain medical conditions.
I also offer sports massage to help keep the athlete injury free and on top of their game whether they are competitive or exercise for general fitness.
To help the people with busy lifestyles I offer relaxing Swedish massage and Hot Stone Massage.
Pregnancy and Postnatal Massage helps new mothers to feel the best they can before and after child birth.
I am fully insured and I am registered with the Complementary Therapist Association and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. Please visit my web page for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Holistic Massage - The Edinburgh Therapy Academy
- Remedial and Sports Massage - Scottish Massage Schools
- Seated Acupressure Massage - The Academy of On-site Massage
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage -Gateway Workshops
- Pregnancy Massage Therapy -Knotstressed Therapies, Edinburgh
- Postnatal Massage Therapy -Knotstressed Therapies, Edinburgh
- Dorn Method and Breuss Massage - The UK Dorn Method Centre
Accredited register membership
Sports, Remedial and Swedish Massage, Postnatal Massage
75 mins: £40
60 mins: £35
45 mins: £30
75 mins: £45
90 mins: £50
Hot Stone Massage
60 mins: £42
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions