Tracey Slater MBAcC
Old Horsham Rd
Based in Beare Green, DORKING and also in ASHTEAD. Tracey specialises in all areas of female health, particularly fertility/IVF support and gynaecological imbalances. Tracey is a very experienced Chinese Medicine Acupuncturist with a calm and empathetic manner. Tracey treats migraines and headaches, musculoskeletal/joint pain and disease, menopausal symptom, depression anxiety and sleep disorders and much more. Tracey also offers facial rejuvenation/cosmetic acupuncture. Tracey will sometimes also include cupping and moxabustion where appropriate. Tracey's clinic is a female only clinic.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bsc hons Traditional Chinese Medicin:Acupuncture
- ITEC DIP anatomy, physiology and Massage
- CPD courses in Japanese acupuncture
- CPD courses in Female Fertility
- CPD course in NADA protocol (auricular acupuncture treating addictions, post traumatic stress and depression)
- CPD course in Cosmetic Acupuncture/Facial Rejuvenation
Photos & videos
£65: 1st consultation and treatment (1.5 hrs)
£45: all follow up treatments (1hr)
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions