01594 827575 / 07853 190846
Relaxing Massage (RM)
Sports and Remedial Massage (SRM)
Deep Tissue Massage (DTM)
Trigger Point Therapy (TPT)
Kinesiology Taping (KT)
Training, qualifications & experience
- OSSM (Dip) - Level 5 BTEC Diploma in Professional Clinical Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy through Oxford School of Sports Massage.
- Rock Doc - FMT 2 Rock Taping
- AMN Neuro-Skeletal Certificate
Accredited register membership
Photos & videos
75 Mins Initial Assessment (IA) and RM/SRM/DTM/TPT = £45.00
1 hr treatment = £45.00
30 Min treatment = £25.00
Corporate Bespoke = Details on request
Rock Tape Standard Roll = £13.50
Rock Tape Application is free of charge when brought with standard roll or treatment.
Rock Tape for one time tape and application = From £5.00
Professional Clinical Sports Massage and Remedial Therapist.
Aim: To improve general wellbeing, fitness and postural alignment by applying Soft Tissue Manipulation techniques to, where possible;
- Restore or improve on current full Range of Movement (ROM)
- Improve strength
- Improve mobility
- Improve flexibility
- Reduce pain
To implement the aims, a series of one or all of the following may be applied:
- Objective and subjective assessments.
- Postural assessment.
- ROM assessments.
- Soft tissue massage including Soft Tissue Release (STR), Muscle Energy Techniques (MET), Neuro Muscular Technique (NMT) and Position of release (POR).
- Plan rehabilitation/treatment programme to complement and fit in with daily life.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
0800-2000 Tue--Fri 0800-1200 Sat 0800-1800 Mon