The Bodyworks Practice
7 Nork Way
01737 850 117
The Bodyworks Practice was first established back in 2008 when Karl and Nicole, our two directors, decided to start their own natural therapy practice. Having worked for 20 years in the health and fitness industry they studied across the globe from Sydney to America and received their qualifications in Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy and Nutrition.
In that time they have gone on to grow their team of therapists to offer a wide range of natural treatments. Both have a great passion for good, honest healthcare and in their time running Bodyworks they have always remained true to their values of ensuring the patient’s health and well-being is paramount whilst understanding that no one person's needs are the same.
The Bodyworks Practice offers a wide range of therapies designed to aid a range of issues. For more information about how we can help you, call, email or pay us a visit at the practice to find out.
Training, qualifications & experience
Our staff have years of experience in providing alternative healthcare with accreditations from natural and alternative therapy bodies recognised as the industry standard:
- Practitioners of Chinese Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture are accredited by the ATCM
- Massage Therapists are registered members of the CThA and ITEC
- Our Naturopaths are certified by CNM and ARCH
- Nutritionists have received their qualifications by ARCH, CNHC and GNC
- Our Hydrotherapists are certified by RICTAT and CHI
- We are registered members of the Association of Reflexologists
- And our Sports Massage therapist is approved by ITEC and BASRaT
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Maps & Directions