Terry Beesley BTAA BAUK
01664812337 / 07967105142
Simply stated, the Bowen Technique allows the body to 'reset' & heal itself.
A Bowen treatment consists of a series of gentle moves on skin (or thru' light clothing); with the client usually lying on a bed or comfortable treatment couch.
A treatment session usually lasts from half an hour to an hour and frequently results in a deep sense of overall relaxation, allowing the body to recharge and balance itself.
My aim is to offer your body a chance to ' Return to its blueprint '
By inputting gentle Bowen moves your body is given the opportunity to function correctly
This applies to posture + all bodily functions
This technique addresses not only the musculoskelatel framework but, also the fascia , nerves & internal organs
Training, qualifications & experience
Full training with Bowen UK
Regular 'Refresher' courses attended
Qualified & practising for over 8 years
Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
First aid Certificate.
Other available therapies
An alternative to Acupuncture with as good results
£30 per session.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER - £80 for 3 sessions - booked in advance or at 1st visit.
Home visits by arrangement.
Bowen is suitable for :-
- Back pain & sciatica
- digestive & bowel problems including IBS
- earache , ear infections & migraines
- Knee , ankle & foot problems
- Neck/shoulder problems incl' frozen shoulder
- Groin pain , pelvic tilt & uneven leg length
- Respiratory problems & HAYFEVER
- RSI , carpal tunnel syndrome & tennis elbow
- Fibromyalgia , chronic fatigue syndrome
- Sports & accident injuries
- Auto-immune disorders
- sleeeping problems
- Infertility - men & women
- Discomfort & pain during & after pregnancy
Maps & Directions
7 days a week subject to prior booking Ring day or night