American provide home trained physio with over 30 years experience in paediatrics and trained in a of different treatment approaches. Have doctorate degree specialist in birth to five years with developmental delays. Utilize a family centred approached, incorporating treatment into daily routines and utilizing everyday home items for treatment. Available for home visits in the Kent area. Please call and leave a message and I will get back to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelors and doctorate degree in physical therapy specializing in paediatrics
- NDT certified
- Sensory integration course
- Dynamic taping certified
- Multiple certifications in infant toddler movement courses
- Cranial sacral therapy
- Neuromuscular stimulation
- Dynamic systems theory
- Early intervention and family centred training
- Orthotics certification
- Serial casting
- Utilize an evidence based medicine approach
To be discussed ~ 70 pounds an hour plus travel.
Please phone and leave message and I will get back to you.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Evenings and weekend appointments