36 Holywood Road
02891 827431 / 07968 616908
Studio36 is a fully equipped, purpose built Pilates and well-being centre situated in the Craigantlet Hills. Spacious and luxurious, it has stunning views over Strangford Lough, Scrabo Tower and the surrounding countryside.
Maximum class sizes 12 persons
• American oak sprung floor
• Fully glazed front elevation
• Floor to ceiling mirrors on all walls
• Air conditioning
• Fully disabled access to studio and washroom/changing room
• Private car park
• Ideal location for small conferences
• LCD projector screen and sound system all available for hire
• Catering for lunch/refreshments by arrangement
• Two Reformers
• Trapeze Table / Cadillac
• Combo Chair
• Ladder Barrel
Plus other portable equipment
• Spikey Balls
• Foam Rollers
• Gym Balls
Training, qualifications & experience
- Studio36 is led by Alison Lyons, a Chartered and State Registered Physiotherapist, with extensive physiotherapy experience gained in Scotland, Canada and Northern Ireland.
- Trained with Body Control Pilates [BCP] in London, qualifying in 1999 as the first BCP teacher in Northern Ireland, initially teaching in Holywood.
- Studio36 opened in September 2006
- Qualifications include Classical Reformer (Pilates equipment) with Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute (APPI) in 2004 and Polestar Studio Equipment – 2006
- Is the representative for Body Control Pilates in Ireland, is a member of their Teacher Training Team, and is the Senior Supervising Teacher for students of BCP in North & South Ireland.
- Level 4 specialist exercise instructor with the Register of Exercise Professionals.
Member organisations *
Studio36 runs 17 Pilates classes a week and a number of 1:1 sessions.
£9 per class (booked in a block of 6 or 10)
1:1 sessions range from £40-£48
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions