36 Holywood Road
02891 827431 / 07968 616908
Studio36 is a fully equipped, purpose built Pilates and well-being centre situated in the Craigantlet Hills. Spacious and luxurious, it has stunning views over Strangford Lough, Scrabo Tower and the surrounding countryside.
Maximum class sizes 12 persons
• American oak sprung floor
• Fully glazed front elevation
• Floor to ceiling mirrors on all walls
• Air conditioning
• Fully disabled access to studio and washroom/changing room
• Private car park
• Ideal location for small conferences
• LCD projector screen and sound system all available for hire
• Catering for lunch/refreshments by arrangement
• Two Reformers
• Trapeze Table / Cadillac
• Combo Chair
• Ladder Barrel
Plus other portable equipment
• Spikey Balls
• Foam Rollers
• Gym Balls
Training, qualifications & experience
- Studio36 is led by Alison Lyons, a Chartered and State Registered Physiotherapist, with extensive physiotherapy experience gained in Scotland, Canada and Northern Ireland.
- Trained with Body Control Pilates [BCP] in London, qualifying in 1999 as the first BCP teacher in Northern Ireland, initially teaching in Holywood.
- Studio36 opened in September 2006
- Qualifications include Classical Reformer (Pilates equipment) with Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute (APPI) in 2004 and Polestar Studio Equipment – 2006
- Is the representative for Body Control Pilates in Ireland, is a member of their Teacher Training Team, and is the Senior Supervising Teacher for students of BCP in North & South Ireland.
- Level 4 specialist exercise instructor with the Register of Exercise Professionals.
Member organisations *
Studio36 runs 17 Pilates classes a week and a number of 1:1 sessions.
£9 per class (booked in a block of 6 or 10)
1:1 sessions range from £40-£48
Maps & Directions