Sports And Spinal Physio
Sports And Spinal Physio
24 Tallon Road
Is back or neck pain ruining your life?
Do you have a sports injury or experience pain when you exercise? Sports and Spinal Physio can help you!
Based in Hutton near Brentwood, Sports and Spinal Physio provides quality Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Clinical Pilates and Massage to help you get back on your feet and fast!
Would You Like a Free Assessment?
Not sure if we can help? Sometimes it might feel risky seeing a new health professional. Will you like them? Will they understand your injury or problem? To find out more see our Contact Us page.
Our Money Back Guarantee
At Sports and Spinal Physio we pride ourselves on delivery of only the highest quality Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates, Rehabilitation and Podiatry services. We believe; if YOU are not happy then WE are not happy. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your consultation we will give you a FULL REFUND of any fees paid.
Direct Insurance Settlement
We deal and settle with all the major medical insurance companies, meaning you don’t have to pay and claim it back.
Our Commitment to You
- Our clinicians have experience treating both elite and amateur sports men and women. They undergo regular training to keep up to date with current sports medical research to provide you with the best treatment available.
- We offer a range of treatments for back and neck pain including; Manipulation, Core Stability Exercise Programmes, Motor Control Rehabilitation, Clinical Pilates and IDD Therapy.
- Our range of treatment ensures that we can provide fast acting treatment to settle your pain and correct biomechanical faults, often the root cause of your problem.
- It is our goal to return you to full fitness fast and with a reduced chance of re-injury.
Patient Centred Treatment
We don’t believe in a one size fits all approach and do not treat people in groups
or classes or give out standard generic exercise sheets. You are individual and should be treated this way.
Don’t just take our word for it
Watch some of our past patients talk about their treatment on the video above or read their stories at our reviews page.
Equipment and Facilities
- We are one of a few clinics to offer IDD Therapy Spinal Decompression used for the treatment of unresolved back and neck pain and sciatica.
- Video Gait Analysis or slow motion video analysis of your walking and running, used to better identify problems associated with your running and walking and provide you with the most appropriate treatment.
- Our clinic is situated inside Mortons Personal Fitness Club and has an extensive range of gym and rehabilitative equipment that we can use to get you back to a level of health and fitness far greater than before your injury occurred!
Training, qualifications & experience
Sports and Spinal Physio provides specialist assessment and treatment of head, neck and back conditions and sports related injuries. Our philosophy is based on a combined approach of hands on therapy and specific exercise rehabilitation with integration of our clinical services. It is this approach that has enabled many of our patients to recover from their problems and return to work, the sport they love or just back to living their life again.
Our Staff are experienced clinicians having helped elite sports people as well as many members of the general population. They undertake regular postgraduate training on external courses as well as receiving in house company training. Sports and Spinal Physio has close connections with local and London based hospital consultants, receiving and referring patients from or to them on a weekly basis.
Our physiotherapists have a combined experience of 30 years. They are all registered with both the CSP and HCPC.
Member organisations *
Fees vary depending condition being treated, length of time required and if you are self-funding or insured - please call to enquire.
Sports and Spinal Physio are an affiliated Disc Clinic using IDD Therapy to treat slipped, bulged, herniated discs. We also use VIMove, wireless wearable sensors to provide objective data to accurately assess, prevent and manage injuries and guide rehabilitation.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions