SJ Pilates- The Body Harmony Approach
26 Treeside Road
0238 0778978 / 07743 484847
I am the founder of Somatic Pilates an integrated therapeutic approach that places the emphasis on rebalancing the body by encouraging awareness through movement. Using his approach enables the body to release held patterns of tension to achieve improved flexibility, inner core strength, correct posture and efficient movement.
This approach is ideal in keeping the the body and mind health, and is suitable for anyone who wants to invest in their health and well- being.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2005- Alan Herdman Pilates Studio (London)
- 2008-Polestar Pilates Education (London)
- 2011-Practise and Research in Movement Analysis (Peggy Hackney)
- 2012-Practise and research in Movement Analysis (Peggy Hackney)
- Align Somatics Coach Training 2013 (London)
Group class(max. 6) - £10 per session
One to one Tuition £40
Groups of two or four- please contact for fees.
Maps & Directions