Shirley-Ann Walters MCSP ~ Lightwater Physiotherapy
A gentle, effective and practical hands-on approach to all general practice physiotherapy treatments including assessment and a variety of treatments, advice and exercises.
This includes, back pain, neck pain, strains, sprains, trapped nerves, pulled muscles, joint problems, and so many more.
I have over 20 years experience as a physiotherapist gained in a variety of clinic and hospital settings and I have had my own private physiotherapy practice for 10 years firstly at South Ascot and now at Lightwater Physiotherapy. A beautiful home treatment room, easy to find and park, 2 minutes from central Lightwater and the M3 J3.
Keeping up with new treatment techniques I also offer Well-being Treatments -
(Esoteric just means from the innermost heart)
* Esoteric Chakra-puncture (a powerful yet gentle technique using very fine needles so gently that they lie flat and then you can be covered with warm blankets)
* Esoteric Massage (May I re-assure you here - this is with underpants on - selected areas covered as needed such as - Back, Neck, Shoulders, calves, hamstrings, arms, face, digestion)
* Sacred Esoteric Healing (gentle hands on healing over clothes)
* Connective Tissue Therapy (Deeply relaxing subtle touch treatment restoring tenderness throughout the body - clothed)
I also have a wide interest in life's more unresolved issues such as poor sleep, headaches, tired all the time, low energy, stress management, etc.
Also open Saturdays.
Training, qualifications & experience
MCSP - Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
HCPC - Health Care Professions Council
EPA - Esoteric Practitioners Association - Level 2/3
Other available therapies
Esoteric Massage Therapy
Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy
Sacred Esoteric Healing
Extremely competitive rates -
Standard Sessions - £55 - please allow up to an hour
Half hour - £35 - available if appropriate
Payment due by cash or Cheque at the end of the session please
* Please give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation to avoid charge
Physiotherapy with Shirley-Ann Walters is recognised by most Private Medical Insurance Companies (PMI's) such as AXA/PPP and BUPA. (Subject to contract with private medical insurance)
Appointments & Enquiries please call - 07876 654321
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday-Saturday subject to availability