Weybridge Natural Therapies
30 Monument Green
Camilla Campbell Yoga
22 B High Street
01932888663 / 07827594291
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of health and longevity, rooted in Vedic culture.
This over 5000 years old, prevention-oriented holistic system of medicine, is free from harmful side-effects, promotes a healthy life, treats any illness and maintains good health.
With the use of authentic Ayurvedic equipment and the highest quality Ayurvedic oils and products we offer a variety of Ayurvedic massage and treatments:
- Whole Body Massage, Hot & Cold Stone Massage,
- Face-lift Massage,
- Head Massage,
- Foot Massage,
- Abdominal Massage,
- Back Massage'
- Hand Massage,
- Udvartana (herbal body scrub massage)
- Pindasveda (herbal bolus massage)
- Shirodhara (Forehead oil flow treatment),
- Kati Basti (Treatment for the lower back),
- Greeva Basti (Treatment for the back and neck),
- Hridaya Basti (Treatment for the heart area),
- Nabhi Basti (Treatment for the abdominal area),
- Janu Basti (Treatment for knees),
- Netra Tarpana (Eye treatment),
- Karna Purana (Ear treatment)
Training, qualifications & experience
Elizabeth Pudelek is a qualified Ayurvedic Therapist, registered with the Ayurvedic Practitioners Association.
Her passion for Ayurveda, the ancient Indian philosophy of health and longevity, started a few years ago and today she uses the wisdom of Ayurveda to help her clients to achieve greater health and harmony, and to maintain a state of positive health and vitality.
Member organisations *
Maps & Directions