Camilla Campbell Yoga
22 B High Street
Weybridge Natural Therapies
30 Monument Green
01932888663 / 07827594291
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of health and longevity, rooted in Vedic culture.
This over 5000 years old, prevention-oriented holistic system of medicine, is free from harmful side-effects, promotes a healthy life, treats any illness and maintains good health.
With the use of authentic Ayurvedic equipment and the highest quality Ayurvedic oils and products we offer a variety of Ayurvedic massage and treatments:
- Whole Body Massage, Hot & Cold Stone Massage,
- Face-lift Massage,
- Head Massage,
- Foot Massage,
- Abdominal Massage,
- Back Massage'
- Hand Massage,
- Udvartana (herbal body scrub massage)
- Pindasveda (herbal bolus massage)
- Shirodhara (Forehead oil flow treatment),
- Kati Basti (Treatment for the lower back),
- Greeva Basti (Treatment for the back and neck),
- Hridaya Basti (Treatment for the heart area),
- Nabhi Basti (Treatment for the abdominal area),
- Janu Basti (Treatment for knees),
- Netra Tarpana (Eye treatment),
- Karna Purana (Ear treatment)
Training, qualifications & experience
Elizabeth Pudelek is a qualified Ayurvedic Therapist, registered with the Ayurvedic Practitioners Association.
Her passion for Ayurveda, the ancient Indian philosophy of health and longevity, started a few years ago and today she uses the wisdom of Ayurveda to help her clients to achieve greater health and harmony, and to maintain a state of positive health and vitality.
Member organisations *
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions