The Barn House
I use a combination of Ayurveda, herbal medicine and functional medicine giving you the best of each of these medical systems. When combined together they are extremely powerful and help resolve many long standing problems getting you back on the road to recovery.
These three modalities together help me to analyse the cause of your health issues and assess your constitutional balance, make the appropriate diagnosis and formulate a customised health plan utilising the most appropriate treatments for you
Treatments will be prescribed according to your unique body type and may take the form of:
- Dietary recommendations to improve digestion, absorption and elimination, to regulate appetite and reduce cravings.
- A tailor made herbal prescription for your unique body type
- Relaxation techniques to reduce stress and anxiety
- Specialised forms of massage and other body work where relevant
- Breathing techniques to increase energy and reduce fatigue
- Supplements where appropriate- nutritional advice is derived from both Ayurveda and western nutritional science
For more information or questions please contact me on:
Telephone: 01980 652563.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I practice at Neal’s Yard Remedies in Salisbury – to book a consultation phone 01722 340736.
The Healthy Life Company in Devizes – book a consultation through me on 01980 652563
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Medical Herbalist and member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists and have been practicing for 25 years in various parts of the world. In Zimbabwe I owned a company that grew organic herbs and made a variety of different herbal preparations.
I studied Ayurveda with the European Institute of Vedic Studies and completed a Clinical Internship in Pune, India and am a member of the Ayurvedic Practitioners Association.
I combine these modalities together with functional medicine which enables me to look at nutrition both from a western and Ayurvedic perspective and make use of laboratory testing where relevant.
I teach both Ayurveda and Herbal Medicine for the College of Naturopathic Medicine and give talks and lectures at many different venues including the Marlborough College Summer School.
Maps & Directions