9 Sheffield Gardens
01304 648967 / 07855742402
I specialise in musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Ergonomics and Occupational Health (OH). I support businesses and individuals in Deal, Dover, Sandwich, Canterbury, Thanet and elsewhere throughout Kent.
Musculoskeletal physiotherapy is the assessment and treatment of injuries including;
- Work and sports injuries including golf, football, cricket, swimming and hockey
- Tension headaches
- Joint and muscle stiffness
- Joint and muscle strains and sprains
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Postural problems
- Pre and post surgery orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Poor core stability/strength
- Back pain, neck pain, whiplash, prolapsed disc, sciatica
- Pregnancy and post-partum Physiotherapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
Sarah Verrion – Physiotherapist and Ergonomist BSc Physio, MSc Ergo, MCSP, SRP, ACPOHE
I have a special interest in occupational health and ergonomics.
Maps & Directions
Monday-Saturday Sunday CLOSED