Sandra Arbelaez - Chinese Medicine Bristol
162 Gloucester Road
07947 808 484
Chinese Medicine Bristol is the trade name of practitioner Sandra Arbelaez who offers holistic care based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Sandra started practising holistic therapies in 2000 and offers Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Massage and Reiki. Chinese Medicine Bristol aims to provide treatment for existing symptoms of disease, to find ways to prevent and manage the recurrence of symptoms, and to promote harmony and balance in body, mind and spirit. Treatments not only consist of the therapies on offer, but are provided as a package that includes life-style and dietary advice so that after treatment you can go on to live a healthier and happier life.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and qualifications:
- University of East London - MSc in Oriental Herbal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- College of Integrated Chinese Medicine - Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine, 2006-2008
- South West College of Oriental Medicine - Diploma in Acupuncture, 2001-2004
- 2013 - ongoing - Acupuncturist at the West of England MS Therapy Centre in Bristol and the Gloucester MS therapy Centre in Gloucester. Offering specialised treatments combining body, scalp, and ear acupuncture techniques.
- 2004 - ongoing - Self-employed complementary therapist offering Acupucture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Massage and Reiki healing at private clinics in Bristol.
- 2004 -2010 - CAAAD project for Alcohol and Drugs, Bristol. Acupuncturist.
- 2001 - 2007 - Complementary therapist at the St Peter's Hospice in Bristol
- 2003 -2005 - Support worker and Acupuncturist at the Well, Bristol - supported house for ex-sex workers run by Albare Christian Care Centres
- 1999-2001 - Support Worker and Massage therapist at the Latin American Women's Aid refuge for victims of domestic violence in London.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions