Sally Brant - Bodyworkz Massage Therapy
77 Mill Road
I am an Advanced Remedial Massage Therapist providing treatments for muscle aches & pains, joint injuries and stiff joints. I also offer Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage for stress and anxiety, Sports Massage, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofacial Release and Aromatherapy Massage with pre-blended oils.
Massage is beneficial for the following types of conditions:
- Troublesome stiffness in joints and muscles
- Aches and pains that limit activities
- Long term chronic pain causing you depression and anxiety
- Needing to return to fitness after an injury or illness
- Exhaustion brought about by stress and lack of rest
- Looking for long-term maintenance massage for health and wellbeing
Every person has a different reason for seeking a treatment, so each massage is tailored to your requirements and condition being treated, whether this is aches and pains, reducing stress, providing relaxation or improving your range of motion. I work with you to understand what combination of techniques will be best for you, on the day of your treatment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BTEC Level 4 Professional Diploma in Holistic Massage Practice, including Anatomy and Physiology
- ITEC Diploma Level 3 in Massage, including Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Certificate in Advanced Clinical Massage (Jing Institute of Advanced Massage Training)
- Diploma in Chair/Seated Acupressure on Site Massage
- Diploma in Pregnancy Massage/Abdominal and Full Body
- BTEC Level 5 Professional Diploma in Sports Massage and Sports Treatments
- First Aid - CPR & Life Support
Other available therapies
- Remedial massage
- Sports massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Post-natal massage
- Relaxation massage
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
Stokenchurch treatment room:
- 1 hr - £48.00
- 1.5 hr - £68.00
- 2 hr - £86
See website for details of massage packages and gift vouchers.
Based in Stokenchurch and within easy reach of Chinnor, Thame, Bledlow, Downley, High Wycombe, Lane End, Marlow, Henley, Lewknor, Watlington and surrounding areas. Free consultations and a risk free guarantee.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Sat: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun: Closed