01302 722871 / 07500 043495
I have been practicing as an Independent Complementary Therapist since 2003.
I am a fully insured member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
this means I am registered and will abide by a strict Code of Professional Conduct & Ethics.
The therapies I provide are always tailored to meet individual needs as such I offer a thorough consultation prior to any therapy.
Complementary Therapies are not intended to replace medical advice and as such you should always consult with a qualified health care practitioner should you require medical attention.
The Therapies I provide are to aid relaxation and support a healthier quality of life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am fully insured member of the Complementary & Natural Health Council and The Complementary Therapist association as well as being UK Reiki Council verified practitioner as a Reiki Master.
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic massage
- ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy
- ITEC Diploma in Indian Head Massage.
- City& Guilds Diploma in Seated Acupressure therapy.
- Reiki Council verified level 3 Reiki Master
- IFPA Cancer care and aromatherapy
- IFPA Care of the Elderly and Aromatherapy
- The Guild of beauty Therapists Manicure & Pedicure Diploma.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education.
- Bachelor of Medical Science in Nursing Studies.
Accredited register membership
Free consultation and then £30.00 per hour per therapy.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
by appointment only