Rosie Atkinson Reflexology
I offer a relaxed, friendly and professional mobile service to the Teign Valley in South Devon and surrounding areas, so that you may experience the full benefits of reflexology at a time that suits you, in the comfort and convenience of your own home. I also offer treatments at The Fountain for Health in Teignmouth on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Reflexology promotes relaxation and may help you to manage specific health issues. It’s particularly beneficial for the relief of stress and tension. Given that an estimated 75% of all illness seen by doctors are stress related, the health benefits of using reflexology to combat stress are clear.
Just about anyone from babies to the elderly and those requiring end of life care can benefit from Reflexology. You do not need to be in poor health to experience benefits, busy modern living means that we could all benefit from reducing stress and maintaining good health, whilst those experiencing health problems may gain relief from their symptoms and restore lost vitality.
Please visit my website www.rosieatkinson-reflexology.co.uk for more details.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified Reflexologist and a full member of the AOR(UK) and abide by their strict code of practice.
I am also registered with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council and am fully insured.
If you would like more information on Reflexology or my background, please refer to my website www.rosieatkinson-reflexology.co.uk
Accredited register membership
- £25 for a 60 minute treatment at the Fountain for Health in Teignmouth - Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays
- £10 30 minute Taster treatments are available at The Fountain for Health
- £30 for mobile home visits
- A 30 minute consultation including your medical history and lifestyle will be required for your first treatment if there is a health condition you would like to work on, this is free of charge.
- A full treatment may not be appropriate for some clients when considering factors such as age, health and time constraints, prices may adjust accordingly.
- Gift Vouchers are available on request.
- Healthcare providers, Bupa, Paycare, Medicash and Sovereign recognise Reflexology by providing cover for treatments for certain conditions so if you have a health care plan it may be worth checking whether you have cover.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions