Paolo Salvatore - Home Physiotherapy / Manual Therapy
2 Tawny Way
07966 293938 / 07536 036835
I am the senior physiotherapist at Ricaricaphysio - a home physiotherapy service and health platform.
I provide physiotherapy services in the comfort of your home or office. Physiotherapy is a wonderful science that treats and heals a range of physical problems. I treat patients affected by either injury, illness, disability or physical problems associated with ageing. There's no reason to suffer any longer whatever your physical problem is - physiotherapy will help you achieve pain-relief, as well as recover as much physical functionality as possible, and I also teach self-management techniques when and where appropriate. Although I treat patients in the SE16 area mainly, I do treat patients in other areas of London so do feel free to contact me wherever you are!
Some of the conditions I treat:
Acute & chronic back pain
Headaches & neck pain
Soft Tissue Release
Global Postural Re-education
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Manual Therapy, Coventry University, UK
- BSc in Physiotherapy from the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
- Qualified in Global Postural Re-education (GPR)
- Qualified in Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitations (PNF)
- Reiki (1st and 2nd degree)
- Neuromusculoskeletal disorders
- Respiratory and Neurological conditions
- Elderly care
- Sports-related injuries
- Neck & Shoulder pain
- Mid & Low Back Pain
- Postural re-education and Postural-related problems
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
My usual home physiotherapy fee structure is as follows:
- First examination and initial treatment, 45-60 minutes: 80£
- Follow-up treatments:
- 40 minutes - 75£
- 60 minutes - 85£
- Or, you can choose from one of the Ricaricaphysio packs:
- 3 sessions (excluding first examination) of 40 minutes each – 195£ (instead of 225£)
- 6 sessions (excluding first examination) of 40 minutes each – 380£ (instead of 450£)
I also provide a 'monthly Ricaricaphysio plan' whereby you can:
- Pay a fixed amount of 90£ per month (excluding first examination)
- Get 1 FREE treatment of 40 minutes per month
- Get 30% off any additional treatment
- Ideal for patients seeking long-term treatment, or for anyone wishing regular care.
- Cancel plan renewal at anytime
- The plan applies to specific London areas only, and excludes weekend treatments - please get in touch for further details.
To read some of my patients' testimonials, please visit my website, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
|Other languages:||English, Italian, Spanish|
Flexible including evenings and weekends.