24 Thomas Street
407 Gloucester Road
01285 841675 / 07970 555348
Craniosacral therapy is a subtle and profound healing form that assists the body’s natural capacity for self repair. Sometimes all the body needs to activate the healing process is a light touch by a skilled hand.
Craniosacral therapy supports the self-healing of the mind, body, spirit and emotions.
It can have profound physical and psychological benefits and can reduce stress and increase well being.
I am keen to bring this therapy to as many mothers and young babies as possible!
Training, qualifications & experience
I am enthusiastic and passionate about making a difference in the world, especially in the lives of children and teenagers. I absolutely love the gentle approach to well-being that is offered by Craniosacral therapy. I trained with Resonance Training and am accredited by the Craniosacral Therapy Association. I have also completed a Certificate in Counselling.
Walking in a way of gentleness and beauty on the Earth is very important to me, and for the past twelve years, as an apprentice to Arwyn DreamWalker, I have found a path of prayer and heart that resonates with this passion.
I also run Leaf and Star, a small publishing company that is committed to standing for the children. Two books are currently available : Voice of the Children and Sylver's Quest.
Please feel free to email or ring me to ask any questions of this therapy or of my experience.
Craniosacral Qualifications and CPD Courses attended:
- Babies, Children and Parents CPD seminar with Sheila Kean (2014) (Assisting)
- Homeocurative CPD with Andrew Stones (2014)
- Breath of Life Conference (2013)
- Babies, Children and Parents CPD seminar with Sheila Kean (2012)
- Breath of Life Conference (2011)
- Registered Craniosacral Therapist at Resonance Trainings (2011)
- Counselling Certificate (City and Guilds 3701, 3702, 3703) at Halesowen College (1996)
Other relevant training:
- Integrated Healing Part 3 with Dai Clyant (2015)
- Integrated Healing Part 1 & 2 with Dai Clyant (2014)
- North Shield Women's Retreat with Hilary Healy and Trish Cameron (2014)
- Dawn of the Long Count with Arwyn DreamWalker (2014)
- Balancing the Shields with Arwyn DreamWalker (2013)
- South Shield Women's Retreat with Hilary Healy and Trish Cameron (2013)
- Rainbow Dream Dance (annually)
For adults the price is £40. Sessions for children and babies are £25 per session. Free 20 minute taster sessions are available for new clients only.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions