Revive Your Soul
A large percentage of physical and mental illness today is related to Stress. It creates dysfunction in the relationship between mind, body and spirit.
Wellness services and products offered by Revive Your Soul help to combat stress by bringing balance back in to your life.
The human body is designed to experience and deal with stress and it can be positive, keeping us alert and ready to avoid danger.
Stress becomes negative when a person faces continuous challenges without relief or relaxation between these challenges. As a result, the person becomes overworked and stress-related tension builds.
Stress that continues without relief can lead to a condition called distress - a negative stress reaction.
We offer therapies, courses and workshops to help you deal with the daily challenges.
Your most valuable asset, is YOU!
Look after it!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Reiki 1 / 2 Reiki Master / Reiki Master Teacher 1999 / 2000/ 2002 / 2003 / 2013 / 2014
- IIHHT Diploma - Indian Head Massage Guildford College March 2000
- ITEC Diploma Massage therapy - Richdales Institute November 2000
- ITEC Diploma Anatomy & Physiology - Richdales Institute November 2000
- Baby Massage Instructor - The Middlesex School of Complimentary Medicine June 2001
- IIHHT Diploma Reflexology - Guildford College August 2001
- Thermal Auricular Therapy (Hopi Ear Candles) Sept 2001
- Cert. Soul Plan Reading 2010
- Cert. Theta Healing DNA Practitioner July 2011
- Cert. Spiritual Life Coach November 2011
- Cert. Advanced Soul Plan Reading Feb 2013
- Relax Kids Coach August 2013
Courses and therapies vary - please request costings.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
I run courses and workshops weeekend eand evenings I offer therapies day time, evenings and weekends