30 Brampton Drive
- Assessment of health,Pulse & Tongue analysis to determine doshic constitution (Ayurvedic body type) and present imbalance.
- Diagnosis of disease or health status including eating disorders,constipation, obesity, hormonal issues,infertility, PCOS, Migrane, Sinusitis, Stress & Anxiety, Fibromyalgia, Sciatica, Back pain, neck pain & stiffness, Asthma and allergy
- Personalised advice on diet, daily routines and seasonal regimens
- Specific advice on yoga poses, exercise, mindfulness, and breath practices or Pranayama
- Advice on healthier life style.
- Detoxification and healing therapies recommendations.
- Ayurvedic massage and marma puncture
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified Ayurvedic doctor with BAMS degree from India. Full member of Ayurvedic Practitioners Association, UK. Lecturer of Ayurveda at College of Naturopathic Medicine UK.
Maps & Directions