30 Brampton Drive
- Assessment of health,Pulse & Tongue analysis to determine doshic constitution (Ayurvedic body type) and present imbalance.
- Diagnosis of disease or health status including eating disorders,constipation, obesity, hormonal issues,infertility, PCOS, Migrane, Sinusitis, Stress & Anxiety, Fibromyalgia, Sciatica, Back pain, neck pain & stiffness, Asthma and allergy
- Personalised advice on diet, daily routines and seasonal regimens
- Specific advice on yoga poses, exercise, mindfulness, and breath practices or Pranayama
- Advice on healthier life style.
- Detoxification and healing therapies recommendations.
- Ayurvedic massage and marma puncture
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified Ayurvedic doctor with BAMS degree from India. Full member of Ayurvedic Practitioners Association, UK. Lecturer of Ayurveda at College of Naturopathic Medicine UK.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions