Knead For Sport
137 Anchor Road
8 Westbury Park Centre
Newcastle Under Lyme
01782 660426 / 07958176421
We are team of highly qualified experienced therapists who work together to provide you with the highest standard of treatments and training in Complementary medicine.
We are team of highly experienced therapists who work together to provide bespoke treatments. We have unique Complementary therapy business established 25 years ago and we also provide treatments and training in a range of therapies.
About our team:-
Penny Howell is the founder of Ascent and having worked for many years building her skills to a high level, she now uses Low Level Laser therapy to help people with conditions such as Arthritis, Alopecia, Injuries, tendinopathies, and fibromyalgia. Penny has recently accepted a role as tutor at Shirley Price International School of Aromatherapy training new therapists in the Level 4 Diploma in aromatherapy and other CPD courses.
Brogan Griffiths has a degree in sports Therapy and is a professional netball player and works to help clients with specific sporting injuries.
Berni Beeston has many years experience in psychology, working with PTSD and is currently training in Aromatherapy with Penny.
Simon Tansley Has worked for 25 years in association with penny and is a reknowned Reiki Master and house healer practising the ancient art of Feng Shui.
Diane has over 20 years experience and practices Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Reiki see website for more details.We hold pamper evenings and open day events.
We provide training courses and workshops throughout the year advertised on our website.
We sell a wide range of Complementary products to promote healthy living. Ascent Aromatics - creams, lotions and personally made blends. Tropic skincare. Eden Holistic Cat and Dog Food. Essential oils. Gifts, vouchers. Biofreeze. Supplements and more.
Code of Ethics
We are covered by Balens block insurance and adhere to the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists Codes of Ethics and Standards. We pride ourselves in providing a professional and confidential therapy centre, and treat people of all ages including babies.
Training, qualifications & experience
At ascent therapies we are team of highly experienced therapists who work together to provide bespoke treatments.
Penny has worked in complementary medicine for 21 years starting as an Aromatherapist and Reflexologist, she has continued to develop her skills over many years and holds the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Aromatherapy Level 5
- CPD courses - Aromatherapy in Pregnancy
- Aromatherapy for children and babies
- Aromatherapy and healing
- Diploma in Reflexology & Indian Head Massage,
- Reiki Level 2 practitioner
- Diploma in Sports Massage Level 3
- Diploma in Sports Injuries Level 3
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Photos & videos
- 26/07/17 - Aromatherapy and sports massage – parts 1 and 2.
- 31/07/17 - IFPA module 1 level 4 diploma in aromatherapy - Shirley Price School of Aromatherapy Hinckley
- 10/08/17 - Subtle aromatherapy and olfaction
- 12/08/17 - Aromatherapy - using essential oils with children
- 13/08/17 - Aromatherapy during pregnancy and baby massage
- 16/08/17 - Introduction to Indian head massage and medicine
- 17/08/17 - Introduction to aromatherapy
- 22/08/17 - Massage basics and holistic medicine (beginners) 1 day workshop
- 23/08/17 - Mixing and Blending oils - ‘A day of mixing potions!’
- 13/09/17 - Success in complementary therapy business 2 day course - a bonus for newly qualified therapists
- 20/09/17 - Introduction to Indian head massage and medicine
- 21/09/17 - Introduction to reflexology
All therapeutic treatments are from £15.00 - £45.00
Our shop sells a full range of Aromatherapy essential oils, blends and other related products as well as personalised gifts and vouchers.
Please see website for further details including training courses available - http://ascent-therapies.co.uk/
We promote "HEALTHY BODY- HEALTHY MIND -HEALTHY YOU!!"
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
We are open 6 days a weak by arrangement.