Pauline Miller - SIMPLY HOLISTIC THERAPIES
17 Kings Road
Pauline is a fully qualified complementary therapy practitioner offering a range of professional touch, movement, bodywork and energy therapies. Plus advanced specialist massage techniques used in the management of Oedema, Lymphoedema & Lipoedema related conditions.
Holistic, self-empowering therapies to positively enhance and promote general health and well being - on a physical, emotional, spiritual/subtle energetic level. With an approach that involves treating and respecting her clients as individual, unique 'whole' beings.
Providing a therapeutic oasis to allow:-
- Relief of tense, tired, aching muscles and joints
- A relaxing, quality time and space to 'just be'
- A unique and deeply meditative safe haven to enrich the spirit, or
- An up-lifting, refreshing, invigorating and re-energising experience
All working towards restoring your body's own natural inner balance and harmony.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Professional Holistic Massage Therapy & Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology (MTI)
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Combined Decongestive Therapy II & III - Dr Vodder Schule Austria
- Certificate in Amma Fusion Massage
- Certificate in Indian Head Massage
- Practitioner Certificate in the ‘M’ Technique
- Certificate in On-Site Seated Massage
- Myofascial Release - Anatomy Trains & MFR
Accredited register membership
Other available therapies
Amma Fusion Massage
Indian Head Massage
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Facial
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Body
On-Site Seated Massage
Details of fees are available upon request.
Therapy treatments are currently available at clinics based within the Sutton Coldfield area. Alternatively home visits can be arranged for those unable to travel to the clinic.
'Listen to your body and it will tell you what you need to know'
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday 2.30pm - 8pm Tuesday 5.30pm - 8pm Wednesday 5.30pm - 8pm Friday 9.30am - 8pm Saturday 9.30am - 1.30pm