Hoddesdon Osteopathic & Sports Injury Clinic
21 The Drive
Hoddesdon Osteopathic & Sports Injury Clinic is owned and run by Paul Culverhouse DO. Paul has practiced in Hoddesdon since 1998. The aim of the clinic is to provide effective diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of musculoskeletal disorders.
Paul may use a variety of techniques including Soft Tissue Massage, Stretching, Mobilisation, Manipulation, Postural and Exercise advice.
For Treatment and advice for
- Joint stiffness
- Back, Hip, Knee, Joint Pain, Trapped Nerves,
- Sciatica ,Muscle Tension, Spasms, Cramps
- Frozen Shoulder, Elbow, wrist, Hand Problems
- Sports Injuries, Postural Problems
- Arthritic Pain ,Rheumatism
- Lumbago, Back Ache, Rheumatic Pain
- Advice on Exercise, Posture, ergonomics,
- Arthritic pain
- Biomechanical assessments
- Injury rehabilitation
- Massage therapy
- Muscle pain
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Trapped nerves
CALL NOW 01992 460669
Training, qualifications & experience
Sports Therapy Diploma ITEC.
Diploma Osteopathy 1998
Other available therapies
Initial consultation £39.00
Follow up Treatments £39.00
Cash or Cheques
Free onsite parking
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
8.00 am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday