+447968416466 / 07968 416466
Hi, thank you for looking at my page. I am Professional Complimentary Therapist living in Bournemouth Dorset.
Coaching: Personal Attributes
My interest in complimentary therapies came to me after learning about Coaching, how people think, feel and behave in relation to performance. Aligned with this I experienced first hand the power of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) during NLP Practitioner Training - a great approach to learning about ourselves and other people. From there I had to know more about helping myself and other people to understand and unravel their emotional issues and history. I then trained in Time Line Therapy and Hypnosis, and later trained and experienced Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) after an informal introduction to this approach working on negative emotions. EFT reduced these emotions in about 5 minutes!
My Own Emotional Challenges and EFT
Having trained in and experienced EFT personally I have learned how this relatively simple technique is useful for dealing with negative emotions and beliefs, as well as traumas. EFT is it often said, is; 'Acupuncture, but without the needles!'. It works by tapping with the fingers on the end points of energy meridians whilst focusing on and addressing our negative emotional states, feelings and memories.
In this process I worked on some aspects from my life that I thought did not bother me anymore. The truth was I had just put them away but never fully dealt with them (witnessing a very serious Road Traffic Accident when young, the death of my mother when I was 11 years old, being caught in an explosion in a training incident as a paratrooper). Approaches like NLP, EFT have really helped me make sense of and heal those aspects of my past. Why, in the words of Dr Robert Scaer 'The Body Bears the Burden'.
EFT and its variations can be used to work on a wide range of things such as Sadness, Fears, Emotional Traumas, Anger, Resentment, Guilt, Judgement, Abandonment, Betrayals, PTSD. EFT and updated thinking can also help people access a more helpful psychology in helping to overcome the effects of illness and disease.
A positive psychology, gained through clearing out our 'stuff' and letting go of old ways of thinking can really help to tip the balance with our physiology and accessing the body's own ability to heal itself. The power of the mind is amazing if you can learn how to access it and use it.
NLP & EFT, as well as Mindfulness Meditation have also been fundamental to helping me deal with the emotional challenges of leaving the forces and adjusting to a different career.
How does this relate to Life Coaching?
Achieving goals and results is fine when you are doing what you love. The problem is that some of the time we are sabotaged by old ways of thinking and negative emotions. NLP & EFT can help us break free from these old, largely subconscious patterns. Happiness very much is an inside job - it is just our outdated beliefs and programs hold us back. I have learned to overcome these challenges and have also learned how to help others do the same. Something I am passionate about and want to share. To help people be the very best versions of themselves that they can be!
Over the last 7 years I have gained the following qualifications academically, in coaching, training and learning development as well as exploring complimentary therapies in relation to unlocking unhelpful patterns and mental blocks to behaviour that block performance and living a fulfilled life:
- NLP Practitioner & Master Pracitioner
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner
- Hypnosis Practitioner
- EFT Levels 1,2,3
- Matrix ReImprinting (a development of EFT that is very powerful working with past traumas)
- Faster EFT to Level 3
To find out more about the Therapeutic Approaches I can use please visit my website: http://www.paulclare.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Practitioner & Master Practitioner
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner Levels 1,2, & 3
- Matrix Re-Imprinting Practitioner (a development of EFT that is very powerful in dealing with past traumas and unresolved memories)
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner
- Hypnosis Practitioner (non clinical)
- Faster EFT to level 3 (another development of EFT using NLP with EFT)
Other available therapies
- Time Line Therapy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Matrix ReImprinting
- Faster EFT
I am happy to meet/discuss with potential clients and to find out more about their problems and to discuss how I might be able to help them. This initial consultation is usually 30 minutes to one hour and is free.
My fees are currently £45.00 per hour.
Sessions are usually 1-2 hours.
I can arrange this if clients are interested. This can be useful for breaking through old patterns and behaviours. Please ask for details.
Counseling: Whilst talking is key to what I do, I am very much about helping people break through their limiting emotions and beliefs
I can work over Phone or Skype, but prefer to have at least one face to face session first to be sure that the client is in the correct place for this approach.
My values for what I do are to provide a safe environment for clients to discover how to solve their issues whilst maintaining:
- Integrity - at all times
- Safety - for my clients to explore their issues at their pace
- Guiding - clients into suitable insights, learnigns, solutions
- Empathy - Empathic to the clients situation and needs
- Flexibility - To be flexible in my behaviour and the tools I use to get results
- Professional Service - Maintaining my professional service, Insurance, Personal Development and Supervision and above all Discretion
- Results Orientated - to help the client identify and reach their therapeutic goals
- Understanding - having been through these processes myself, and resolving my own issues, to show the client that I understand how to resolve their issues and how to maintain their own emotional balance and control
- Also registered with Life Coach Directory
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Currently available in the Bournemouth area, happy to talk to people to find out how I can help them solve their Emotional problems using Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), NLP and Hypnosis