Pascal Da Silva
Airthrey Park Medical Centre
University Of Stirling
Bruntsfield Chiropractor Clinic
43 Bruntsfield Place
I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council with 12 years experience, including 7 at the Medical Centre of the University of Stirling. I also run a clinic in Bruntsfield Edinburgh where I provide a general practice with a special interest in Women's Health. The type of acupuncture I practice is know as "integreted" Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and 5 Element Constitutional Acupuncture". As part of an acupuncture session I may offer Tuina massage, Cupping and Nutritional advice. As a a member of the Association of Community and Multibed Acupuncture Clinics (ACMAC) I wish to make acupuncture accessible to as many people as possible.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA in Acupuncture (France), accredited by The British Acupuncture Accreditation Board (BAAB). 2003
- Post-graduate programme in Women's Health (Paris). 2004
- Internships in hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in 2002 and 2003.
- Mcs in Digital Education from the University of Edinburgh. 2013 “Towards blended e-learning for Acupuncture: a manifesto for the teaching of Traditional Acupuncture in the contemporary Western/postmodern world”
- FREE 15min assessment available
- 1 session £40 (1 hour), 5 session £175 (eq £35)
- Community Acupuncture Clinicfor students and low income £25 (1 hour)
Evening and Weekend appointments available.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
|Other languages:||English and French spoken|
STIRLING Monday Tuesday 10am-8pm EDINBURGH Wednesday 9.30am-8pm Friday 1pm-8pm Saturday 9am-3pm