35 Church Street
I offer aromatherapy massage, holistic, therapeutic and biodynamic massage. All can help with stress, anxiety, depression, pain, tight muscles, arthritis, digestive disorders, and more. In addition, biodynamic massage can help release emotions that have been trapped for many years and cause blockages and ill health. I have 15 years experience of working with various clients.
I enjoy helping them and am very caring. All information is strictly confidential and I comply with my association code of ethics.
I also make natural creams and oil blends. All ingredients are 100% vegan, natural and not tested on animals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Holistic & Therapeutic Massage at Oxford School of Massage, Oxford
- Aromatherapy at Abingdon College, Oxfordshire
- NCFE Certificate of Counselling at Abingdon College, Oxfordshire
- Biodynamic Massage at Chiron Centre for Body Psychotherapy, London
- Cream Blending at ITHMA, London
- Aroma Facials at The Tisserand Institute
- BA (hons) at Oxford Brookes University, Oxford
- Oxfordshire County Council, Adult Teaching, Oxford
The first session of aromatherapy and biodynamic massage lasts 1.5 hours and cost £52.
The first session of holistic and therapeutic massage lasts 1 and 1/4 hour and costs £47.
All follow up sessions last 1 hour and cost £42.
This information is correct as of August 2012 and is subject to change in future.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions