Omer Harpaz BA LCHE MARH RHom MCMA Dip.SBM Dip.Couns.
58 South Molton Street
020 3355 1748
All of us struggle from time to time with different life obstacles. Whether it’s a physical illness or injury with pain and suffering, mental or emotional issues that drag us down and bring stress, tension and anxiety to our lives, or other health challenges brought by age, work, exercise and systemic imbalances.
Using knowledge, skill and experience of bodywork therapies and homeopathy your practitioner will address any difficulty/weakness with an appropriate complementary approach.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
Omer is a Registered Homoeopath and Bodywork/Massage Therapist.
Since 2002', Omer had trained and qualified in Homeopathy, Massage Therapy, Reiki, Coaching & Counselling.
Recent years focus is on private practice. Omer also worked along-side GP’s on cases of addiction, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, sexual & abuse, lack of nutrition and multiple physical pathologies at a Drug & Alcohol day centre in south London, as part of the mayor of London projects.
As a Registered Practitioner Omer works under the code of ethics, receives regular supervision, attends CPD trainings and is fully insured for practice. He is also a student supervisor at the CHE in London, and an accredited supervisor for the ARH. Being a registered practitioner Omer’s services are covered by a number of UK health insurance companies.
- Member and Supervisor, the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths (MARH)
- Associate Member the Complementary Medical Association (MCMA)
- Member the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)
- Supervisor the Center for Homeopathic Education (CHE)
- Member the National UK Therapists Register (MSFTR)
- The Complementary & Alternative Health Regulator (IAAPT)
Qualifications & Certificates
- Dip. Counselling ,MOC.
- Practitioner Dip.Swedish Bdy Massage, TTS.
- Practitioner Dip.Advance/Deep Tissue Massage, BH.
- BA (Hons) business management, Derby University.
- Certificate Personal Coaching, The Coaching Academy UK.
- Second Degree Reiki (Practitioner), Reiki-Evolution/M.Kaufmann, UK.
- Licentiate Homeopathic Practitioner, Centre for Homeopathic Education (CHE), London UK.
Areas of therapy I deal with
Our rates are kept simple and the same on all appointments & locations:
Homoeopathic Consultation - £120 / £80 (Follow-up)
Bodywork / Massage Therapy - £75 (one hour treatment)
Additional treatment plans are available depending on the individual client's condition and complaints. For more on that please contact email@example.com