14 Claremont Road
07914 852 435
I am an experienced acupuncturist and herbalist practising in Surbiton, Surrey.
I treat a range of conditions, but I have a particular interest in:
- Helping women and men improve their fertility naturally and effectively with a combination of acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and dietary and lifestyle advice;
- Offering acupuncture support during IVF treatment, including treatments in IVF clinics on the day of embryo transfer, which has been shown to improve pregnancy rates;
- Using Chinese medicine to provide natural solutions for women’s health issues, such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, painful periods, PMT/PMS and menopausal symptoms;
- Treating conditions during pregnancy, such as nausea, aches and pains caused by pregnancy, breech presentation and promoting natural and efficient labour;
- Helping patients to manage painful conditions, such as migraines and frequent headaches, low back pain, neck pain, pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and injuries and fractures; and
- Management of autoimmune conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, fibromylagia and polymyalgia rheumatica;
I am a member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK and the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Training, qualifications & experience
I studied Chinese medicine for five years and have a First Class honours degree (BSc) in acupuncture and a Master’s Degree (MSc) in Chinese herbal medicine awarded with distinction from the University of Westminster in London.
I continue to develop my understanding of Chinese medicine by attending regular seminars given by leading Chinese medicine practitioners from all over the world
For an up to date list of my fees, please consult my website:
Maps & Directions