07772192989 / 07772192989
Olga Sampson is a fully insured and certified Reiki Master, a healer with a natural intuition.
"I have been practicing Reiki after being ill for several years. Reiki restored my health and transformed my life. And once on the spiritual path that Reiki has brought me I do not want to look back. Now I am happy to help others to discover the beautiful benefits of Reiki and for them to turn their life to healthier and happier way."
- Reiki Healing Treatments
- Distance Reiki Healing
- 1 and 2 Level Reiki Courses
- Free 15 min Reiki taster sessions
- One-to-one Reiki Courses
- Home and Hospital Visits
For more information please go on her website:
For any inquiries or to book an appointment please contact me:
Training, qualifications & experience
- Reiki Master
- Registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council) www.cnhc.org.uk
- Member of the Reiki Association www.reikiassociation.org.uk
- Body, Mind, Soul Experience" Exhibition, 2013
- Press Release: http://www.mbsevents.co.uk/images/press/MBS%20Exhibitors/MBS_Press%20Releases_Reiki%20with%20Olga.pdf
- Volunteer Reiki practitioner at The Disability Foundation http://www.tdf.org.uk/
- Full Reiki Treatment £60
- 3 or 4 consecutive Reiki Treatments £55 each
- Full Distance Reiki Treatment £50 (to you or to your family, friends or pets)
- Distance Reiki Healing to other issues £45 (events in a past, present or future, emotional issues, relationships)
- 1 Level Reiki Course £200
- 2 Level Reiki Course £400
- Free Reiki taster session lasting 15 min as a help for you to feel Reiki and see whether you would like to take further treatments.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
9am to 9pm Monday to Sunday