Healing Hands Holistic Massage
Holistic Massage Therapy, incorporating a wide variety of techniques, including Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point and hot stone massage techniques, plus gentle stretching and joint mobilisation techniques.
Treatments are tailor-made to suit each client's particular needs. Great for releasing tension and aches in the neck and shoulders*, managing lower back pain*, improving posture, flexibility and range of movement*.
Treatments take place in the comfort of your own home. Free consultation with your first massage. Please call 07804 289 997 for more details.
*As with any therapy, regular treatments achieve better and longer-lasting results.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Massage - Releasing the neck, Darien Pritchard, Teach Therapy, Newport, Wales, 2016
- Advanced Massage - Releasing the lower back, Darien Pritchard, Teach Therapy, Newport, Wales, 2016
- Stretching your massage skills, Darien Pritchard, Teach Therapy, Newport, Wales, 2016
- Theory and Practice of Seated Accupressure Massage, David M.Godfrey, Wellingborough, 2014
- Trigger Point Therapy, Morley College, London, 2012
- Thai Traditional Massage Course, Bangkok Health and Services Technological College, Bangkok, Thailand, 2012
- Theory and Practice of Hot and Cold Stone Massage, David M.Godfrey, London, 2012
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage, Barnet College, London, 2012
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Mobile price list (Wellingborough, Northampton and surrounding areas) - introductory offer:
Northampton salon price list:
Mobile treatments available in Wellingborough, Northampton and surrounding areas.
I ask clients to provide a sufficient space for the massage table and to be able to walk around it, and I provide everything else necessary for the client to enjoy their treatment at home.
I also have a use of a lovely therapy room in the centre of Northampton, subject to availability.
Maps & Directions
Monday to Friday 10.00-20.00 (last appointment 19.00) Saturday 10.00-16.00 (last appointment 15.00)