Healing Hands Holistic Massage
075 7273 1111
Mobile Holistic Massage Therapy, incorporating a wide variety of techniques, including Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point and hot stone massage techniques, Reiki, plus gentle stretching and joint mobilisation techniques.
Treatments are tailor-made to suit each client's particular needs. Great for releasing tension and aches in the neck and shoulders, managing lower back pain, improving posture, flexibility and range of movement.
Treatments take place in the comfort of your own home. Free consultation with your first massage. Please call 075 7273 1111 for more details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Reiki 2nd Degree - Northampton, 2016
- Reiki 1st Degree - Northampton, 2015
- Advanced Massage - Releasing the neck, Darien Pritchard, Teach Therapy, Newport, Wales, 2016
- Advanced Massage - Releasing the lower back, Darien Pritchard, Teach Therapy, Newport, Wales, 2016
- Stretching your massage skills, Darien Pritchard, Teach Therapy, Newport, Wales, 2016
- Theory and Practice of Seated Accupressure Massage, David M.Godfrey, Wellingborough, 2014
- Trigger Point Therapy, Morley College, London, 2012
- Thai Traditional Massage Course, Bangkok Health and Services Technological College, Bangkok, Thailand, 2012
- Theory and Practice of Hot and Cold Stone Massage, David M.Godfrey, London, 2012
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage, Barnet College, London, 2012
Member organisations *
Photos & videos
£40/ 1 hour
£55/ 1.5 hours
£70/ 2 hours
£30/ 40 mins
£40/ 1 hour
Therapeutic mobile massage & Reiki treatments available in Wellingborough, Northampton and surrounding areas.
I ask clients to provide a sufficient space for the massage table and to be able to walk around it, and I provide everything else necessary for the client to enjoy their treatment at home.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday to Friday 10.00-20.00 (last appointment 18.30) Saturday 10.00-14.00.