80 Clifton Road
01788 565100 / 07591 063881
My belief is that people should do the type of work that they enjoy and for which they have a real vocation; in this way they will deliver to the best of their ability.
This is how I started, moving from a career as an economist, trying various roles in administration, selling's, gardening and cooking in restaurants before finding my true passion – Massage Therapy!
In 4 years, I accumulated over 3000 hours of practice in massage, having become Absolute Champion of Moldova (Beginners) 2nd International Championship in Cosmetology, Applicative Aesthetics and SPA Massage BEAUTYPROF 2014.
Currently, I am practicing full-time massage therapy.
My practice is based at Clifton Road Chiropractic Clinic http://www.cliftonroadchiro.co.uk/sports-massage-rugby-coventry.html and
at Oasis Beauty Center http://www.oasisbeautycentre.co.uk/
Training, qualifications & experience
- “How to treat Low back pain” & “How to treat Neck pain”, with Cameron Reid Training, April 2016 http://www.cameronreidtraining.co.uk/
- “Hiromassage IQ (Facial) & Hiromassage IQ and weight reduction”, with Elena Zemskova, Cyprus, October 2015 http://www.inmaster.ru/
- “Visceral massage” Level 2 and 3, Ogulov A.T., Moscow, September 2015 http://www.predtechy.ru/
- “VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy”, Leamington Spa College, July 2015
- “The way of correction Functional condition of an organism” (massage of internal bodies, visceral therapy), Moscow, March 2014 http://www.predtechy.ru/
- “Stop Age Massage”, Elena Zemskova, Kishinev, February 2014 http://www.inmaster.ru/
– “Integrative technics in SPA-massage, feet massage”, Renata Derks, Kishinev, Association of Massage and Rehabilitation Therapists of Moldova http://massaj.md/
– Foundation course in classic massage, cellulite massage, cupping, reflexology and lymphatic drainage, Kishinev, November 2012 http://www.sancos.md/en/
Photos & videos
First session is 1 hour.
- 90 min £55
- 1 hour £40
- 45 min £35
- 30 min £25
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions