Michelle Matthews ND
Wholistic Healthcare UK
At Leith Therapy Clinic
41 Commercial St
0845 11 99 099 / 07810 481 489
Michelle is the owner of Wholistic Healthcare UK and co-owner of Leith Therapy Clinic. We offer comprehensive naturopathic and massage service in our tailored clinic in Edinburgh, Scotland. Our full services include naturopathy, herbal medicine, nutritional therapies, iridology, functional testing and massage therapy.
Our areas of interest include:
- Digestive health
- Endocrine and adrenal health
- Promoting female hormonal health
- Preconception care and fertility
- Aged and chronic health
- Other health issues.
We also offer a unique service for pregnant women in the whole of the UK, offering Raspberry leaf herbal medicine for 3rd trimester and labour and post pregnancy advice.
If you are interested please contact me directly via email.
Although, our clinic see many health issues and our aim is promote well-being.
Training, qualifications & experience
Michelle Matthews ND has over 15years experience in the complementary health industry. Originally from Australia, Michelle trained at the prestige Australiasian College of Natural Therapies, Sydney. Her experience includes working in Australia and Kenya, lecturer & educator and health feature writer.
- Diploma of Naturopathy
- Diploma of Botanical Medicine
- Diploma of Homoeopathy
- Diploma of Nutrition
- Certificate Massage for Cancer
- Certificate of Auricular Therapy
- General Council of Registered Naturopaths (GCRN)
- British Naturopathic Association (BNA)
- Guild of Naturopathic Iridologist International (GNII)
- Association of Master Herbalist (AMH)
Other available therapies
Maps & Directions