01623515668 / 07903919977
IN-HOME MOBILE MASSAGE THERAPY:
No time to get to the massage clinic? Is there even one remotely near you? What if you just want to relax afterwards and not have to drive home? In-home massage offers all the benefits of clinic massage.
- Be massaged in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Increased comfort leads to more relaxed muscles, making them more receptive to treatment.
- No travel required - your therapist does all the travel for you!
- No waiting in clinics - more time efficient for the busy person.
- A perfect way to unwind after a stressful day.
- The opportunity to play your own music and/or burn your own incense or aromatherapy oils while being massaged.
- No need to drive home afterwards - especially good after a relaxing Swedish massage when you are feeling relaxed.
- No need to even get dressed afterwards - a robe or pyjamas is just fine!
- Appointments available outside normal working hours.
Training, qualifications & experience
Fully accredited Body Massage Diploma Course
Photos & videos
Swedish Body Massage £45.00 - 1 hour
Back & Shoulder Massage £30.00 - half hour
SWEDISH BODY MASSAGE
One of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart. But Swedish massage therapy goes beyond relaxation. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for:-
Reduction in muscle spasm, pain and tension
- Release of endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers
- Relaxation and therefore reduction in anxiety
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Improved mobility
- Reduction of swelling caused by an accumulation of fluid in the tissues
- Balancing the overall flow of natural life energy through the body
- Inducing a feeling of well-being through the comfort of human touch
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions