19 Hawkeys Lane
01912 900300 / 07930 274555
Sweet Thyme Complementary Therapy Centre was established in 1997 with the aim of providing the very best in professional complementary healthcare to the people of North Tyneside. Since that time, the clinic has flourished and now offers a broad range of treatments. Its success is based on the therapists working together as a team, putting the clients first to offer the therapy most appropriate for individual needs.
At Sweet Thyme you will find:
- a holistic approach to your health and well-being
- impartial advice about the most appropriate treatment for your needs
- friendly, experienced and professional therapists
- fully qualified and registered practitioners
- a comfortable, relaxing environment
- daytime and evening appointments
- free parking
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a chartered physiotherapist with almost 20 years' experience. I specialise in long-term conditions, particularly chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS/ME), and long-term pain. As well as working at Sweet Thyme, I also work in the NHS, working in both musculoskeletal and CFS/ME services.
Since qualifying as a physiotherapist, I have completed qualifications in massage and aromatherapy, and enjoy integrating these in my work where appropriate.
Maps & Directions